Tuesday, November 20, 2012

September 2012

 My two sweet boys.
 A picture with Henry and Mason.  While I was off on maternity leave I was able to get to spend lots of time with my nephew Henry.  He is so sweet.  He loves his new cousin.
 Look at that smile!
 I was also able to do things, like take Carter to get his hair cut.

 Carter looking fly before preschool.  Oh how my boy has grown up.

 While I was on leave I was able to take Carter to gymnastics a couple of times.  He had so much fun!
 Sweet boy is already changing so much!


 I love this little pucker face!
 Carter got to play dress up!

 We also went to see Ice Age 4 the last week I was off.
I sure do love these boys.  I LOVED being off work for 9 weeks with them.  I wish it could have been longer.  Seeing them everyday all day was great plus I could keep up on the house and laundry.  I am so blessed to have these boys in my life.  They are the best, all three of them!!  I love how they are so close in age and are already such good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment